martes, 28 de abril de 2009

I M A G I N E

I took this photo with an old but very good camera that my parents gave to me in winter of 2005, it’s in Central Park of New York in USA it was summer, a hot and humid summer, in the magic, amazing, and trappers street of New York.

This picture shows a homage that says IMAGINE, this homage it’s in central park of New York and it’s near John Lennon house. In fact this homage belongs to John Lennon, and it’s in the right place where in December 8 of 1980 a “fan” shoots him five times at 23:15, after ask him for an autograph when he comes back home after a day of recording.

I like it because John Lennon is one of my favorites composers, and more than a simple singer and good songs, he left us a legacy, he represents a stop in the routine, that all of us should do sometimes to can figure and establish again us purposes, dreams and could follow them in a way that we don’t destroy the dreams of other people in favor of my dreams.


4 comentarios:

  1. What a beatiful picture!
    I really like it...
    I like John Lennon's music too, and The Beatles songs too, of course, they're amazing.
    NY has to be an interesting city, is a place when I would love to visit someday, especially Central Park, Madison Square Garden and Broadway...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great picture and emotive too,
    Im really lije the beatles and the lennon work.
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so emotive
    you really got the tears out of me dude
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I took this photo with an old but very good camera that my parents gave to me in λ winter of 2005, SS it’s in Central Park of WW New York in λ USA SS it was summer, a hot and humid summer, in the magic WF, amazing, and trappers ?M street S/P of New York.

    This picture shows aλ homage that says IMAGINE, SS this homage (it’s) in central park L (of New York) and (it’s) near John Lennon λ house. In fact this homage belongs to John Lennon, and it’s in the right place WO where in December 8 of 1980 a “fan” shoots T him five times at 23:15, after ask WF him for an autograph when he comes T back home after a day of recording.

    I like it because John Lennon is one of my favorites C/P composers, and more than a simple singer and good *WRITER*?, he left us a legacy, SS he represents a stop WW in the routine, that all of us should do WW sometimes to (can) figure *OUT* and establish again OUR purposes, dreams WO *so that we can* follow them in a way that we don’t destroy the dreams of other people in favor of my WW dreams.

    Very nice post.

    ResponderEliminar