martes, 14 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of Technology




My favourite piece of technology is the laptop, because it is useful like a normal computer but it's so much more comfortable; you can carry it everywhere and work or whatever you like to do anywhere. In the past the laptops were very heavy and the international web of technology wasn't developed enough, but today the things are different: the international web is so developed that sound almost impossible be disconnected of it.
I like the laptop because it keeps all the utilities of a normal computer like music, videos, programs to work and the appreciated internet, with the commodity of move around wherever you like that is a nice plus: for example in winter its too cold too be on the computer your arms get cold and you can get sick, but with a laptop, if you are so lazy like me :P, you can work or do your things in the warmest of your bed looking your favourite TV show; in fact is the principal reason for that I like lap tops.
You can get a laptop in every big store like malls, because are so common .
You can use it in a different ways, a laptop have thousands of different uses, you can play music, watch videos, look for things in internet. The only fact that you can have internet gives you a world of possibilities.
I don’t think that the life change radical way if the laptops doesn’t exist, but a lot of things would be complicated.
The funny thing it’s that I don’t have one XD.

4 comentarios:

  1. I want te laptop that shows the first pic!!! I'ts amazing...
    And in Winter, you could use some gloves jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi mati, how are you doing?
    this article is very, how ca i say it...
    mmm
    wise?, yeah wise, you should be see the mine, it's about the MP3 player.
    well, bye .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello, i select the same topic for my favourite piece of techology, i think it`s becouse the most of the people use the computer like if it was a part of us.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I soooooooooooooooooooooooo agree with you
    my post is on the same topic as you
    so useful for us as college students!
    I like u matihead haha your blog is very nice

    ResponderEliminar