martes, 28 de abril de 2009

"Your Body" (act 3)


A) In fact I’m doing almost all this things and I fell very alive and full of energy even when I can sleep because I have to study, I think that it’s for be doing exercises.

B) I don’t drink alcohol because I don’t like it, and I don’t smoke either but in the university everybody smokes, and the playground it’s so small that you can not avoid be a passive smoker( I really hate this, they should respect more other people )....
In my house there are vegetables every time, and I like it with a lot of lemon...
I try to sleep the most that I can, but sometimes you need to study too much and I keep studding late at night...
I try to do exercises every night and I really feel full of energy ever its cool...
I like milk very much so I don’t think that I can have like bones problems; and finally I take a natural multivitamin every morning because my mother says I’m too thin.
So i'm a healthy man :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario