martes, 23 de junio de 2009

"My Blogging Experience"

I really enjoy it, because gave me the possibility to increase my English writing vocabulary, and improve my grammatical skills. In the beginning, when I wrote in “Word” was like the entire page underlined in red by the computer for my mistakes, but post by post I improve the grammatical mistakes, and the underlined decreased more and more. In that way is an excellent learning process. Apart from that I could develop my “English thinking” skills, this skills are related to create something thinking in English in the first time, I mean, when you have to write something in English, we use to think it first in Spanish in our minds, an then start to look for ways to say it in English, so the blog posting help me to develop in that way, and when I have to create something to post I immediately think it in English, so I can do it faster and words and phrases get out of my mind easily and fluid.
I think that if the work in the blog was done right it helps very much to improve your English, in other way force you to do it right because mostly of activities are about giving own opinion so you can’t copy the post, so is very good. I usually like the themes of posts, but it would be funnier if we had chosen the posting themes, so in that way I didn’t like it very much. Other thing that I like was that we did the work in classes, so we stay free of homework, and we could post other classmates blogs so we could know opinions and it was a good time to know better each other and we are in first year so it helps tooJ. Finally I can say that I enjoy it and learned very much ^^.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario